Research Projects for 2019
- Application for 2019 is now available!
- All materials (see below) must be received by the end of day on Friday, March 1st, 2019. There is one unofficial transcript the student prepares and submits, as well as a application form to complete; there are also two recommendations for separate recommenders to submit.
- Students must be a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident, and must be currently enrolled in an accredited undegraduate program.
- Step 1: complete this application form.
- Step 2: by March 1st, 2019 (end of day), all materials must be submitted to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org, [See the required supplemental materials below].
- Your application is not complete until we receive all the required materials.
- If you have any question, please feel free to email the program director Prof. Huirong Fu at email@example.com
- All email should include "REU 2019 / your first and last name" in the subject line.
Required Supplemental Materials
- Your most recent transcript (unofficial transcript is fine).
- Two reference letters from two recommenders, who mentored or taught you in an academic setting, preferably related to computing.